The Chicago Cultural Mile – Where Culture and Commerce Meet
Start here for the best of everything.
The Chicago Cultural Mile Association is an independent not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness of the unique strengths and diverse offerings available to visitors frequenting our strategic location. CCMA is composed of institutions, businesses and individuals who support the CCMA’s goal to:
- Promote the institutions, businesses, and attractions along the Mile
- Enhance the Cultural Mile streetscape
- Market and brand the Chicago Cultural Mile as a destination avenue
- Create networking and partnership opportunities for members
- Build a premier merchant-based advocacy group for citizens and stakeholders of our district
The Chicago Cultural Mile Association was founded by Lawrence M. Pucci, Chairman of Pucci Company, custom fashion designers based in Chicago. The Pucci Studio was the first tenant in today’s landmark 333 N. Michigan Avenue Building, located at the entry of the Cultural Mile. While Mr. Pucci enjoyed an international reputation for his custom menswear, he remained passionate about the avenue just beneath his windows and worked to elevate the Chicago Cultural Mile until his last days.